Monday 1 September 2014

Tamlyn's 5th Birthday Bucket List


I can't believe that it is September already!
August ended in a whirl of hospital visits...I am so thankful that the Butterballs are feeling better.

September is Tamlyn's birthday month 
so we kicked off the celebrations by finalizing her ever changing Birthday Bucket List.

1. A Slumber Party
2. Create a pretend Candy Shop
3. Decorate cupcakes (read: smother cupcakes in frosting and coat with sprinkles)
4. A spa day (like Mom)
5. A real Tea Party

Whew, what a list!

Next on the Birthday Tradition Page was her mini photoshoot.
Tamlyn is into all things girly, a real little princess!
I decided to create a mini bride-themed photo shoot
...after all, that's the day every woman gets to feel like a real princess!!

This was really easy to set up.
All I did was dust off my wedding gown,
find my gloves, veil, tiara, and wedding jewellery, 
and we were ready!!!

Tamlyn's eyes positively glowed 
as she stood in front of the mirror staring at herself dressed in a cloud of white!
Wish I had taken a photo of her reaction!!!








 
My beautiful little girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment