Our family's Christmas dinner is on the eve of Christmas Eve (23 Dec). Like so many South African Indians, our menu is quite diverse.
- Braaied honey-glazed rashers and sticky pork ribs. (proudly South African)
- Crab curry and Mutton Breyani. (Indian!)
- Roast chicken, roast turkey, roast potatoes (traditional Christmas fare)
- a variety of salads and side dishes
- Peppermint tart
- key lime and white chocolate cheesecake
The kids table was done in red, green and white.
The cute little cupcake and jelly toppers are free printables from foreveryourprints
Loving craft time!
Photo booth pics. The props for the photo booth were designed by Linda Collen. Thanks Linda!
What an awesome evening shared with special friends and family!